feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
You can put a disclaimer here as well.
But don't put too much information here because once you hover on the navigations, YOU. CAN. NEVER. COME. BACK. HERE. AGAIN.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.
Rockhopper Tracker

Saturday, February 20, 2010 @ 4:08 AM
Stress OUT!
its me again.

wow! back aching aft yesterdays parent's seminar. it was another type of hell. thats all. there was tis stupid parent aruging wth us(poor us) saying he want to leave the carpark immdiately but the opp side there are cars comin down the service road. i had to run up and down the service road more than 4 times. it was worse than the fitt run we "love". aft the seminar, my mum is more worried for my studies and keep remindin me to study HARDER. i feel that i alr the most hardworking person and she asks me evry second to study. damn stress. i need a BIG break. PLSS!

lotsoflove,
bbaby poojaa